The Top 10 Things Your Medical Doctor Won’t Tell You about Enzymes
Dr. Paul Nemiroff, PhD, MD, FACS reveals what your doctor doesn’t know about enzymes…
• Why aren’t most medical doctors aware of the benefits of supplemental enzymes?
• Are there secret conspiracies as to why most physicians don’t recommend or discuss the usefulness of supplement enzymes?
• What are enzymes exactly and how might they support optimum nutrition vs. just average nutrition?
• Role of enzymes in digestion/ Problems with enzyme deficient foods and stress
• Specific areas where enzymes can support your health….dairy intolerances, potential problems with gluten, and can they play a role in supporting your body’s natural healing system…
Dr. Nemiroff explains that modern doctors are not taught about alternative therapies and lack knowledge regarding the benefits of nutritional supplements including enzymes. The modern medical philosophy is to treat disease not to necessarily maintain wellness.
In this webinar, Dr. Nemiroff teaches about the benefits of enzyme supplements and their vital role as critical components of life. Enzymes are required for every biochemical process in the body and they act to accelerate, modify or direct nearly all bodily functions. He describes the role of digestive enzymes and the potential results of producing too few. The rising incidence of gastric distress in the modern world points to the need for supplemental digestive enzymes. He introduces common supplemental digestive enzymes and explains their importance for healthy and complete digestion. Dr. Nemiroff also discusses the role of enzyme supplements for people with dairy and gluten intolerances.
In addition to discussing the benefits of enzymes for digestive support, Dr. Nemiroff explains how systemic enzymes have been clinically researched for their ability to support healing.
The recording and slides for this Webinar will be available On Demand by no later than February 7, 2013.